GYM USAGE PROCEDURES
Following the procedures below is mandatory and each team is responsible for adhering to them.
- Doors at WMS and WIS are to remained locked at all times
- To enter the buildings either knock on the door (rear entrance WMS) or ring the buzzer (WIS). A custodian will grant you access
- We recognize that there may be times when the custodian is temporarily unavailable to let you in; please contact the custodian on duty at the number below; this contact information is also on the WBA website
- Under no circumstances should ANY doors be propped open and left unattended
- Please NO bouncing of the balls in the hallways of ANY school
- During games, please do not remove chairs or any other equipment from any room in the school buildings
- When using the gyms for either games or practices, please make sure that neither children nor adults roam the hallways or explore the school buildings. The buildings are being cleaned at night and there is only a skeleton security staff available
- Unless invited, no one should enter school offices
- Do not use any equipment that has not been explicitly designated for WBA use (e.g. there is ONE scoreboard for the WBA at WIS that we can use)
By working with our partners at the Board of Education, the schools and the custodial staff, we will ensure that our travel basketball season continues to run smoothly.